Art to decorate your nails or 3D nail art is now being loved a woman in the big cities. Various unique nail art design was created to improve the appearance of the nail.
The latest is a three-dimensional nail art. 3D nail art is printed using a 3D printer. Is a digital artist from New York, Sarah C. Awad and Dhemerae Ford who had this unusual idea.
By carrying the name of The Laser Girl, both upload the results of their design nail art on Tumblr page. As reported by the Daily Mail page, the material used to make 3D nail art include plastic and brass.
It’s a bit of a hassle to do this, but its results are unique and unusual creations they wear for a wedding anniversary party even with simple creations nice to wear these days.
The tools required for 3D Nail Art:
- Acrylic Powder.
- Discharge may be acrylic.
- Acrylic Remover.
- Special – Brush to take a powder.
- a glass for liquid filling material disposable plastic cups do.
- Duster whatever her later only used for the manufacturing process. Its function is drying brush that is too wet.
Because the smelling liquid so sharp. I suggest you do not do in a closed room. To perform this technique required preparation on your nails.
- Buffer Rough.
- Cleaning skin.
- Cuticle Oil.
- Primer to nail.
- Nail cleaner.
- Clean the nails with skin tool.
- Coarse sandpaper gently with the nail buffer.
- Clean the last sanding dust with a brush results.
- Use primer on the nails do not need to peel.
- Skin oil to use after finished using acrylic pointless to keep our skin is not dry.