Danielle Staub gets another restraining order against Marty Caffrey

Danielle Staub is seeking protection from Marty Caffrey for a second time.

The “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star met with Englewood, N.J., police to obtain an order of protection on Wednesday night, an insider told Page Six. A court judge granted a temporary order lasting 10 days on Thursday, the insider said.

The order alleged that he is emotionally abusing her, the insider said, noting that there has been no physical contact between the two. Staub, 56, claimed that he is basically tormenting her.

He will be ordered to vacate the house that they share immediately and he hasn’t been served as of publication.

Caffrey, 66, told us, “I’m not aware that a restraining order is in place at all. She has received multiple death threats on social media over her behavior on how she treats people, so she filed something with that at the police but it had nothing to do with me. Whether or not she’s filed a restraining order on me — I’m not sure what it could be for. There has no been interaction between the two of us. We’re living in the same house but we’re avoiding each other.”

A rep for Staub told us, “Danielle was granted a temporary restraining order against her husband to ensure her safety. He must vacate the marital residence.”

Staub previously alleged that he abused her and her daughters in her explosive divorce filings — with Caffrey, 66, denying those allegations as well.

The couple tied the knot in May in front of Bravo cameras, but their marital bliss was short-lived. Staub filed for her first order of protection in August and Caffrey sought an order of protection against her the following day.

Both sides dropped their first orders, and Caffrey filed for divorce in September.

Source link

Related Fashion From Danielle Staub gets another restraining order against Marty Caffrey